ACTION REQUIRED no later than 17:00 on Friday, January 21st, 2022 (JST)
Each year, KEK Computing Research Center (CRC) asks each user to renew his/her computer account and network device registrations.
If you do not complete the renewal process by the above renewal deadline, you will not be able to use the systems shortly after the deadline. Please do not forget to renew if you wish to continue using the systems.
Systems and Accounts that need to be renewed in FY 2021
|System||Accounts, Devices, etc. that are subject to renewal process|
|E-mail System (PostKEK/MailKEK)||User accounts that are deemed by each department to require renewal process|
|Central Computing System KEKCC
(Work Server, CIFS, Access Server)
|All user accounts|
|VPN||All user accounts|
(KDS, research web, conference web, conference-indico)
|All user accounts, all personal pages (on research web), all project/group/event pages (on research web, conference web, and conference-indico)|
|eduroam||All user accounts|
|GRID CA||All user accounts|
|Wireless LAN (tsubaki-III / MA cluster)||Devices registered at the CRC for users other than KEK staff members|
|PostKEK Mailing List
|All mailing lists|
- Staff members of Administration Bureau will conduct the renewal by other means and are not able to take the renewal procedure described below.
- Accounts and the others registered on or after October 1st will not be subject to renewal process.
- For systems not listed above, no procedures are required.
- Log in to KEK CRC Online Application Portal (KEK ccPortal), and select "Annual Renewal" menus on the left-side of the screen.
For details about renewal procedure on ccPortal, please take a look at User Guide for Annual Renewal.
- If you are using ccPortal for the first time, you need to activate your ccPortal account.
For details about the activation procedure, please refer to Create an account on ccPortal.
Please note that Username of your ccPortal account is the same as that of other CRC services, but the Password is different.
- If your e-mail address registered at CRC is not available, you cannot use ccPortal.
In this case, please fill in new e-mail address and other necessary information on this form and submit it to the CRC Administration Office.
- CRC Administration Office: Room 109 of the Computer North Building, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 029-864-4402
- If you are using ccPortal for the first time, you need to activate your ccPortal account. For details about the activation procedure, please refer to Create an account on ccPortal.
- If the manager of the project/group or the mailing list is to be changed, please contact the CRC Help Desk (see below).
If you have any questions, please contact the CRC Help Desk at email@example.com.